Provider Recruitment & Retention Solutions
Provider Retention & Recruitment – Overview
A growing Provider organization is not only competing with their fellow practices but with a slew of other competitors across both the corporate and hospital markets to attract and retain talent.
Many think recruitment is the definition of success, however retention is the definition of successful recruitment. A proactive approach to physician satisfaction is an invaluable investment in the growth and stability of your business.
SCALE offers advisory and practical solutions to build a successful recruitment and retention program at your practice.
Contact us for a consultation
Build a Formal Recruiting Program
- Promotes strong corporate culture
- Encourages relationships with institutions with deep provider supply
- Annoints local community outreach leadership
- Establishes a high performing marketing program
- Formalizes recruiting as an HR program with c-suite involvement
- Identifies clinicians as medical leaders in government agencies
Strategic, Analytical Project Management
- Review current recruiting program in place and provide analytics and assessment
- Provide strategic oversight for program development
- Set measurable recruitment goals and KPIs, track performance
- Develop provider satisfaction metrics
- Identify and mentor internal leadership and practice recruitment/retention champion
Marketing Strategy, Outreach, and Tracking
- Perform a current performance ROI analysis and strategy gap analysis
- Formalize or augment corporate brand positioning
- Develop outreach campaign
- Maintain performance metrics and initiative tracking
Executive and Talent Recruiting Best Practice
- Program overview benchmarking
- Future initiative development
- Policies / procedures development and strategic planning
- Performance check-ins and initiative tracking
Webinar Replay: Provider Recruitment and Retention Tactics
Provider Recruitment and Retention Leadership Team
What Our Client Partners Say
SCALE has been a true partner to our neurosurgery group. SCALE very quickly helped us develop a more strategically-oriented Board program. Beyond this, SCALE has been a hands-on and valued contributor, supporting us through physician syndication transactions, leading various IT and human resources initiatives, and advising us as we navigated personnel changes and team augmentations. In short, SCALE has seamlessly integrated themselves into our organization and quickly implemented processes that yielded tangible results.